Terms and conditions of use
The provision of the requested services will be described in these “Terms and Conditions”, which regulate the use of this Mobile Application (hereinafter the APP or Platform), in any of its available versions and platforms.
The User declares and accepts that he has read, fully understood and wishes to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth herein, and that he expressly consents to our practices regarding information and use of personal data described in our Privacy Notice.
The acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is an indispensable condition to register on the Platform and access the service offered. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, or do not agree with our Privacy Notice, you should not use the APP in any of its versions or modalities. Be sure to read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the APP. If you agree with the Terms and Conditions described here.
I. General data of the Service Provider
1. Commercial name: “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. domiciled in Alejandro Dumas # 46, Colonia Polanco First Section, Miguel Hidalgo Delegation, Mexico City, as well as its email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. Service offered in “the APP”:
1. The service offered by “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. Through its APP it is:
to. A function of intermediation in orders or orders of food and / or drinks and their payment, among the Users about food products, food and beverages (hereinafter the “Products”) offered by restaurants, cafes and shops related to the Services sector ( hereinafter, the «Restaurant (s)») but not the preparation of said food and / or beverages.
b. Make available to its Users information on the «Products» offered by the «Restaurants» registered on our Platform, as well as the conditions of their offer.
c. Provide the electronic means necessary to contact Users and Restaurants through our APP, to allow the generation of consumer orders from Users to Restaurants.
2. The User declares to know and accept the scope and limits of the Service provided by “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. of CV, and that this consists, exclusively, in the intermediation for the commercialization of the Products, and / or the intermediation of matters related to customer service by the Restaurants, and that there will be no legal relationship of sale between “ EAT AND GO ”SAPI from C.V. and the User on the occasion of the actions or orders that the User makes through the Platform.
3. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. and the Restaurant reserves the right to ask the User for an identity document that proves the minimum age required by law for the purchase of products restricted to adults (for example, alcoholic beverages, cigarettes). In case of providing false information in this regard, the User will be responsible for the damages caused to “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. and to the restaurant.
III. Details, processes and regulations of the Service
Registration and creation of the User profile
2. The Username, email, password, or social network authentication factors (hereinafter, the “Credentials”) used to make the Registration in our APP constitute an electronic signature, so all the actions performed by the User with the Credentials will be directly and personally attributed to the User, unless proven otherwise.
3. The User must confirm the validity of the information provided through our APP. If the User does not confirm their data, it will not be possible to validate their Registration and they will not be able to use the Service offered by the APP.
4. The User assumes full responsibility (including civil and criminal) for the lack of veracity in the information entered in the Registry. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. reserves the right to verify at any time the information entered by the User during the Registration.
5. In the event that the User provides incorrect, false or incomplete information, and refuses to correct it or to send documentation proving the correction, “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. reserves the right to cancel the existing Registry, preventing the User from using the Service until, in the opinion of “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. of C.V., the anomaly is corrected.
6. The User assumes the consequences of allowing third parties to access the Platform through their devices, their profile and / or their internet connection. All actions performed by such means will be attributed to the User.
Capacity and coming of age
7. When registering on the Platform of “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. de C.V., the User declares that he has the necessary legal capacity to enter into binding contracts and be over 18 years of age. In case of being required by “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. and / or the Restaurant, the User agrees to show an official identification document that proves their coming of age.
8. The Application of “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. It consists of the following modules:
i. a directory of Restaurants affiliated to the Platform filtered by geolocation and / or categories, where the User can select a particular Restaurant from which to select Products and place orders, as well as to make reservations online,
ii. an intermediation module between the User and the Restaurant to facilitate and expedite the process of order and payment of the Products by the Users to the Restaurants, as well as issues related to customer service, loyalty programs and satisfaction surveys,
9. Capture: The User must select from a list of options of the Restaurant to which he wishes to place an order, Restaurants registered on the Platform can be filtered by geolocation and / or categories. The User may select the quantity, type, characteristics and extras of the Products offered by the Restaurant (hereinafter, the «Order»), and add them to an electronic shopping cart. The information, description, prices as well as the preparation, quality and service of the Products are the entire responsibility of the Restaurant.
10. Order: Once the User has selected the items that make up the Order, the User may order it by clicking on the «Order», «Place my order» or similar button (hereinafter, the «Order»). It is the responsibility of the User to check that the Order information is correct, that he has provided the correct information and make any correction or amendment before ordering, changes and cancellations will be possible only in the cases indicated below.
11. Modification, cancellation or loss of the Order / Order: Once the User has placed the Order of the Order, it cannot be modified, if necessary, it can be canceled without penalty if it is done before the restaurant accepts the order, if the restaurant accepts the order the user can still cancel the order at least 30 minutes in advance at the selected time with a fine of $ 15 for each Order. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V.
If the user asks for their food and does not arrive at the selected time, they have no right to make charges or ask for returns, the tolerance period will be 15 minutes, in which case the Restaurant can deliver the Order to take in case they do not Have service available.
Orders can be made with a minimum of 20 minutes in advance and a maximum of 24 hours in advance.
If the user cancels with less than 30 minutes of the hour they selected, the total order will be charged as the restaurant has started preparing their meal.
13. Payment authorization: When the payment is not authorized, the Order will not be processed or communicated to the corresponding Restaurant. The User will be notified of the reason for the rejection of the payment authorization through our APP, which will invite the User to try another form of payment.
14. Order management: Upon receipt of the Order, the Platform will process the User’s request and send a notification via email and / or notification to your mobile device that your order has been received and that your request is in process. Any message confirming the Order by our APP only implies that the Order has been received and sent to the Restaurant. The foregoing does not imply that the Order has been received and / or accepted by the Restaurant. It is the responsibility of the Restaurant to keep the communication channels between the Platform and the Restaurant active in order to receive the Orders. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. It is not responsible if these communication channels are not active at the time of placing the Order. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. will communicate to the User any rejection of an Order by the Restaurant. Restaurants can refuse orders at any time and for various reasons that are not attributable to “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. The Platform will notify the User when the Order has been accepted by the Restaurant and will be notified of an Order key, as well as the time recorded for the User’s arrival. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. It is not responsible for any delay by the Restaurant when preparing the Order, since the preparation time is an average time provided by the Restaurant itself and this may undergo modifications due to causes that are not attributable to it. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. does not provide any delivery logistics service, nor is it responsible for errors or omissions of the User when placing the Order as well as errors, omissions or delays by the Restaurant when processing the Order and performing the service since “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. It only acts as an intermediary between the User and the Restaurant. Payment of the bill at the Restaurant
21. Payment authorization: In the event that the payment of the Account is not authorized, the User will be notified of the reason for the refusal of the authorization of payment through our APP, which will invite the User to try another form of payment.
Request for Printed Digital Tax Proof of consumption
22. The User who wishes to request the Digital Printed tax receipt of their consumption (hereinafter, the “Invoice”) must do so with a maximum of 7 calendar days after consumption and will be directly at the Restaurant where they have consumed their food, with the characteristics and conditions established by the applicable tax legislation. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. will not issue Printed Digital Tax Voucher.
38. The Platform has a function to send the User satisfaction surveys and comments from the Restaurant. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. is not responsible for errors, omissions or faults that the Restaurants may commit to the detriment of the Users during the regular service process as diners of the Restaurants. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. de C.V. serves only as an intermediary between the User and the Restaurant to send the latter notifications through the APP.
IV. Prices, commissions and payments
1. Prices: The prices of the Products and Promotions will be those indicated on the Platform, which include Value Added Tax (VAT), but exclude delivery, processing and / or commission costs, which will be added, in your case, to the total amount and will be perfectly identifiable for the User.
2. Price errors: It is possible that some of the Products and / or Promotions in the APP contain one or more incorrect prices. In these cases «EAT AND GO» S.A.P.I. from C.V. will act as an intermediary under the principle of good faith and equitable treatment between the User and the Restaurant, and will contact the User in order to make the necessary adjustment. However, neither “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. neither the Restaurant will be obliged to provide the Service or deliver the order at a lower incorrect price, nor to compensate the User for the lack of correction in the price.
3. Card payments: Payments, money transfers, as well as data transfer in general, will be made through “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. de C.V., any of its subsidiaries or by any other third party that meets its needs, so the payment processing service does not require that “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. Store the User’s credit or debit card data indefinitely. The personal and financial data of the User will be sent in encrypted form to the providers of payment processing through the internet, following the best standards of private data protection. The Restaurant may request the User to display the card with which the payment was made at the time of delivery for validation and / or security purposes.
4. Charges and commissions: “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. reserves the right to apply charges or commissions for the use of the APP to the User at any time and for any reason. The charges and / or commissions will be added to the total amount to be paid and will be shown with full clarity to the User before finalizing the purchase, who may or may not choose to pay such commissions as part of the total amount of his Order. In no case will charges or commissions be applied for the use of the APP or its services without clearly notifying the reason for the payment.
V. Intellectual property
1. Copyright: “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. It owns the brands and distinctive signs that are observed in the APP, as well as having express agreements with the Restaurants for the use of their respective brands. With the exception of logos of other brands, the other contents such as: images, icons, drawings, designs, photographs, phrases and / or any description of the products shown in the APP are protected by national and international rights legislation From author. The Platform and all related trademarks, copyrights, database rights and other related intellectual property rights are and will remain the property of “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V.
2. Software license: “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. grants a free, temporary, non-exclusive and non-transferable license for the User to use our APP and can access to request our Service in the jurisdiction in which it is located within the national territory of the United Mexican States. from “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. offers the User the Platform for his personal, non-commercial use, without cost. This license may be modified or revoked at any time by “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. without prior notice.
3. Limitations of use: Access to the APP of “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. de C.V. does not imply a license for resale or commercial use of the APP or part thereof. The User is not authorized to download, reproduce, alter, adapt, modify, duplicate, copy, sell, sublicense or exploit the content of the Platform or part of it for commercial purposes without the express written consent of “EAT AND GO «SAPI The User shall not attempt to extract the source code of the Platform, reverse engineer, decrypt, decompile or otherwise disassemble in whole or in part any portion of our APP and / or the files or computer programs that compose them , or encourage any third parties to do so on their own behalf or not, with or without profit. The User must not translate it into other languages or create derivative versions. No downloading or copying of information is allowed for the benefit of a third party, nor to collect data (data mining), nor the use of robots or data extraction tools other than for statistical use.
4. Comments and opinions: The User grants in favor of “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. An authorization for free, non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable and irrevocable use of comments and opinions (hereinafter, “Opinions”), as well as suggestions, ideas, questions or any other content entered by the User in the APP (hereinafter, «User Content») to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate or generate derivative works of said User Content, in whole or in part and by any means. The User declares and guarantees that he is the owner of his Opinions, that the content is precise, that the use of the content provided does not violate the provisions of this Clause or the applicable regulations or causes damage to any person or entity. Likewise, the User exonerates “EAT AND GO” SAPI de CV for any claim resulting from the User Content provided. «EAT AND GO» SAPI de CV has the right to monitor, edit or delete the User Content. «EAT AND GO» SAPI de C.V. will not be responsible or assume any obligation for any content published by any User or third party, nor will it assume the obligation to publish it or keep it on the Platform.
SAW. Conditions for Service Delivery
1. User Responsibility: “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. cannot be held responsible for the way in which the User uses the Platform. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. will not be responsible if the User uses the APP for a different use or to the detriment of “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. of the restaurants affiliated, or of companies allied or affiliated with “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. of CV If, despite this warning, the Platform is misused, Check-Eat reserves the right to act by legal means and to end a liability (civil and criminal) to the User for the misuse of the Platform. APP
2. Platform Availability: In “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. We constantly strive to ensure that the Platform is always updated and functioning properly. However, “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. will not be responsible in case the APP is not available for any reason or reason. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. It is not responsible for failures in services of third-party processors that impair the proper functioning of the APP, or for cyber attacks that prevent its operation.
3. Suspension of the Service: “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. does not guarantee that all the functions described in the Service are active at all times in the APP. Access to the Platform of “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without prior notice.
4. Access security: It is the responsibility of the User to maintain the security of the devices with which they have access to the APP. We recommend not releasing mobile devices, since eliminating the restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device, could cause it to be vulnerable to malicious programs, compromise the security features of your device, or that the APP Do not work properly.
5. Internet availability: The use of the “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. requires an active and uninterrupted internet connection. The internet connection can be via Wi-Fi or through the User’s mobile network service provider. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. It is not responsible for the Malfunction of the Platform in case the User does not have an active and uninterrupted connection for any reason.
6. Mobile data: If the User uses the Platform with mobile data, the terms of the contract with their mobile network service provider will apply. Therefore, the mobile service provider may apply charges for the data consumed during the connection when accessing the Platform, as well as other third party charges. If you use the Platform, you accept responsibility for such charges, including charges for roaming data if you use the Platform outside the home territory (your region or country) without deactivating data roaming. In case you are not the person in charge of paying the receipts of the device in which you use the Platform, we will assume that you have received your permission to use the Platform.
9. User Conduct: The User declares and declares that any User Content that he publishes, hangs or downloads on or from our Platform, in an enunciative and non-limiting manner, will not violate any applicable local, national or international law, it will not be illegal material or fraudulent and will not involve unauthorized advertising, nor will it contain malicious or harmful software.
10. Comments and Opinion Policies: Comments and Opinions published by Users on our Platform, in an enunciative and non-limiting manner, must not contain any defamatory, obscene or offensive content, promote violence or discrimination, infringe property rights intellectual or industrial of any person, infringe any legal obligation against a third party, promote illegal activities or invade the privacy of third parties, give the impression that they have been created by “EAT AND GO” SAPI from C.V. or its allied or affiliated companies, or used by posing as another person, physical or moral, or falsifying their relationship with any other person. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. assumes no responsibility towards third parties for the Opinions, Comments and User Content.
11. Deletion of User Content: “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. reserves the right to remove at any time any User Content published on the Platform.
12. Disclosure of information: “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. cooperate fully with any competent authority that by duly justified and motivated order requests or requires you to reveal the identity or location of who has published Opinions, Comments and / or User Content, exempting us to the extent permitted by law from any responsibility for Such revelation.
1. Disclaimer: Under no circumstances “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. will be responsible for any loss of profits, sales, business or income, loss and / or corruption of data, information or software, or any indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the Platform.
2. Limitation of liability: The responsibility of “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. with respect to the User in relation to the use of the APP and the Service provided by “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. It is limited to a maximum amount equivalent to the amount of the Order on the occasion of which the event was presented.
3. Any activity by the User that contravenes these Terms and Conditions will be investigated by “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. and the offender may be sanctioned with the suspension or cancellation of his Registration as a User and / or in any other way at the sole discretion of “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. The foregoing, without prejudice to the legal actions that may exist due to the configuration of crimes or illegal acts that the Users may cause to other Users, to the Platform, to “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. or its affiliated companies and / or subsidiaries.
4. The User undertakes to indemnify and remove “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. de CV, its affiliated companies and / or subsidiaries, the Restaurants, managers, representatives and employees, for any claim or demand of other Users or third parties for the activities of the User on the Platform or for their breach of these Terms and Conditions or for the violation of any laws or rights of third parties, including the payment of attorney fees.
1. With the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions the User declares to know and accept that “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. does not participate in the preparation of food / beverages or in the quality of the Service, packaging, availability and physical delivery of the Products, these aspects being the entire responsibility of the Restaurant, or of the company responsible for the delivery, when applicable. The User accepts that any claim for problems arising from the fulfillment of the order, as well as the preparation and delivery of the Products must be managed directly with the respective Restaurant, or through the mechanisms that our Platform makes available to the User to help resolve Your request directly with the Restaurant.
2. To the extent possible, “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. will provide the most complete information to the User regarding the Products offered by the Restaurants on its Platform. However, “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. will not be responsible for the information that the Restaurants provide about their Products or for any additional information such as description, ingredients, flavors, allergy risks, temperature of the Products, quantities, availability, delivery time, prices (“Information on the Platform «). The User accepts that “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. cannot guarantee that the Information on the Platform is at all times complete and correct, since such information is provided by the Restaurants and third parties.
3. Legal Relationship: “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. It only provides a Platform to put its Users in contact with the Restaurants, therefore, the legal relationship for the preparation, purchase, delivery and consumption of an Order, for the reservation process, for the request for electronic billing of consumption, and by monitoring and applying the policies of the Loyalty Programs, it is exclusively between the User and the Restaurant with which the Order is made and / or the Service is requested. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. It has no control over the actions or omissions of any Restaurant.
4. Through the use of our Service the User accepts and acknowledges, without limitation, that:
to. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. does not offer any guarantee that the Products requested through our Platform will be of satisfactory quality for the User.
b. Estimated preparation and delivery times are provided by the Restaurant and are only estimates. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. does not guarantee that the Order will be delivered or available for service within these estimated times.
c. The logistics and reservation processes are entirely the responsibility of the Restaurants, so “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. It demarcates any problem or breach in a reservation made through the APP.
d. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. It only provides an intermediation channel between the User and the Restaurant so the User must adhere to the internal billing policy of each Restaurant, if due to these policies the User is unable to request billing through the Platform, “ EAT AND GO ”SAPI from C.V. You will not have any responsibility in this situation.
“EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. is not responsible for errors or omissions by the User when paying the Account through the Platform, or that the payment cannot be processed because it is rejected by the internet payment processing providers integrated into our Platform. In case of any claim, the User must contact directly the Restaurant to which he made the payment, or make the procedure before the User’s bank.
F. The providers of payment processing through the Internet integrated in our Platform are solely responsible for processing the personal, financial and patrimonial data of the User for the purposes of payment of the Services and Products through our Platform, as well as charges, Chargebacks, bonuses or payments made to the User’s credit and / or debit card. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. He is not responsible for it.
5. Fortuitous and force majeure cases: “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. It is defined as a breach of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions caused by any event that is beyond its control (hereinafter, “Fortuitous and / or Force Majeure Cases”). Fortuitous and / or Force Majeure Cases shall mean any act, event, omission or accident that is beyond our control, that of Restaurants, affiliated companies, and / or third party processors or that is not reasonably foreseeable, such as strikes, strikes, civil revolts, riots, terrorist attacks, inability to transit through communication routes due to blockades, road closures or any other similar action by authorities or individuals, inability to use public or private telecommunications networks, the acts, decrees, legislation, regulation or restrictions of any government, fires, explosions, storms, floods, earthquakes, subsidence, epidemics and any other natural disaster, suspension of basic services and / or telecommunications.
6. The obligations of “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. they will be suspended for the duration of the case of Fortuitous Case and / or Force Majeure. In the event of a Fortuitous and / or Force Majeure Case, “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. It will try to carry out its obligations in accordance with these Terms and Conditions as far as possible, without being under obligation.
IX. User Support
1. Communication channel: The User can request clarifications or make complaints that he considers convenient by going to our home in Alejandro Dumas # 46, Colonia Polanco First Section, Miguel Hidalgo Delegation, Mexico City, or to our email: info @ etaandgo.mx.
2. Orders: If the User has any problem, comment, doubt or complaint with his Order, he can contact the Restaurant directly through the communication channels between the User and the Restaurant available on the Platform, which may include : phone number, chat, web page, etc.
4. Compensation: In the event that the User is not satisfied with the quality of the Products and / or the services provided by a Restaurant and wishes a refund, proportional reduction of the price or any other type of compensation, the User must get in Contact the Restaurant directly by submitting a claim and, where appropriate, follow the Restaurant’s claim procedures. If the User cannot contact the Restaurant or the Restaurant refuses to attend it, the User can contact our User Service within 48 (forty-eight) hours after the order is placed. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. will attempt to mediate between the User and the Restaurant to reach a mutual agreement. However, “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. does not assume any responsibility towards the User for the quality of the Products or services provided by a Restaurant.
X. Updates and / or changes
1. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. You may make changes to the contents of your Platform at any time and without prior notice.
2. The Application of “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. It is continually updated, so it is the responsibility of the User to keep the Application updated (in any of its versions and available operating systems) so that it can function properly. Note that there is a possibility that the requirements necessary for the Application to work on any of the operating systems in which it is available (and for any additional system offered in the future) are modified, so the User must download updates if you want to continue using the Application. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. does not guarantee that it will offer updates that are compatible with the operating system of the User’s device.
3. It is possible that “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. stop providing the Service, offer the Platform and / or interrupt its use at any time without prior notice. Unless otherwise indicated, upon termination of the Service:
to. the rights and licenses granted through these Terms and Conditions will cease;
b. The User must suspend the use of the Platform and, if necessary, remove it from their device.
4. These Terms and Conditions are subject to modifications derived from modifications and / or legal updates, as well as those derived from changes in the business model of “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. de C.V .. It is the responsibility of the User to consult any changes through our Platform.
5. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is declared illegal, void, not applicable or in any other way unenforceable by any competent authority, said provision or part thereof shall be removed from these Terms and Conditions, and the rest shall be applied as if said stipulation or part of it did not exist.
6. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice.
7. None of these Terms and Conditions are negotiable.
XI Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the federal laws of the United Mexican States. “EAT AND GO” S.A.P.I. from C.V. and the User expressly submits to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in Mexico City and renounces any other jurisdiction or jurisdiction that may correspond to them now or in the future because of their domicile or for any other reason.
Date of last update: August 13, 2019.